Page is torn away here as well.The line may have ended with "burying ground"--spelled incorrectly by Louisa with an "e" in place of the "u."
Allen's burying ground was set aside by Ebenezer Allen Sr., probably before 1800, near the northeast corner bound of his farm and just a few hundred feet across the Old Preston Road from Brook House (for which latter see A17n7).
(At some point the burying ground would be named "Woodlawn," a name which later on--certainly by ca.1884--would come to refer primarily to the surrounding community. A church would eventually be built beside the burying ground--but not before 1884. A hundred years later that church still stands, though altered somewhat and later made a wing of a larger church building. The old burying ground beside it is well maintained.)